Ibn Yamin Higher Education Institute

About the Institute

There is no doubt that educational programs and activities in the field of higher education with the aim of achieving science, technology and technology in the country during the years after the glorious Islamic Revolution have led to the growth and development of society at a significant level.

In order to achieve the goals set forth in the “General Regulations for the Establishment of Non-Governmental – Non-Profit Higher Education Institutions” approved by the Supreme Council of the Cultural Revolution on 7/23/1364 and its subsequent amendments and additions, 546 Dated 31/6/1383 The Supreme Council of the Cultural Revolution, Ibn Yamin Non-Governmental Institute of Higher Education was established based on the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology and in accordance with the Law on Objectives, Duties and Organization of the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (approved on 5/18/1383 ), The provisions of the Articles of Association of the Institute (approved in 1390) are governed by the relevant laws, rules and regulations.

Ibn Yamin Non-Governmental Non-Profit Higher Education Institute in 2010 by the members of the founding board (Dr. Mohammad Sheibani (member of the clergy and former head of the Supreme Leader of Hakim Sabzevari University and assistant professor of Al-Mustafa University in Mashhad), Mohammad Ali Zanganeh Asadi (representative of the founding board) And Associate Professor of Hakim Sabzevari University), Sohrab Efti, Seyed Ebrahim Hosseini, Shaban Reza Ghorbani (professors of Ferdowsi University of Mashhad), Mr. Alireza Naseri (retired student director of Sabzevar Hakim University) and Ms. Zakieh Naebi (retired director of education of Sabzevar)) in Sabzevar Was established.

The first students of this institute entered the institute in September 2010 in three discontinuous bachelor’s degrees in electronic technology engineering, computer hardware technology engineering, and computer software technology engineering through the exam of the esteemed organization of the country’s education evaluation organization.

In October of 1990, the discontinuous bachelor’s degree in electrical technology – power engineering was added to the approved courses of the institute. Obtaining a license for new majors from the Council for the Development of Higher Education The number of majors has reached 20 majors – four majors in associate degree, bachelor’s degree, bachelor’s degree and master’s degree.

Fields established at the institute

Masters

  • Electrical Engineering Electronics
  • Electrical Engineering Power Orientation

Discontinuous bachelor

  • Electronic technology engineering
  • Telecommunication technology engineering
  • Electrical Technology Engineering – Power
  • Computer software technology engineering
  • Computer hardware technology engineering
  • Applied science of architecture
  • Civil Engineering
  • English language translation
  • teaching English
  • Sports Science

Continuing Bachelor

  • Rights
  • Accounting
  • teaching English
  • Physical Education and Sports Science
  • Business Management
  • electrical engineering
  • Computer Engineering
  • Civil Engineering
  • Architectural Engineering
  • Sports Science

Associate

  • Electrical technician
  • Civil technician
  • Computer Software Applied Science Associate
  • Sports Science Associate
  • Architectural Associate

In the first year of the establishment of the institute to carry out educational and research activities, considerable attention was paid to equipping the institute’s laboratories in order to provide desirable services to students and better learning and more mastery of students, and to purchase and install various equipment And the following workshops were set up:

  • Computer and Internet workshop and site
  • electric Workshop
  • Electronics Lab
  • Microprocessor Laboratory
  • Logical circuit laboratory
  • Civil workshop and architectural studio

In the first year of the establishment of the Internet site institute and computer group workshop, with the purchase of 30 computers and related software in order for students to benefit from specialized software and the Internet, the following year the number of site computers increased to 40 devices and now the institute to 80 The computer is equipped with a smart board and 4 video projectors.

Library

In the first year of the establishment of the library institute with 1200 volumes and 800 titles in a hall with an area of 100 square meters in order to use and fill the leisure time of students was launched and subsequently every year with the development of the institute has increased the statistics of its books and publications. It has about 5000 volumes of books and publications and has subscribed to the bases for providing reliable scientific resources.

Menu