This minaret is located 10 km west of Sabzevar city. This desire was established in the twelfth century AD, during the reign of the Seljuks. Today, when traveling on the transit road from Tehran to Mashhad, you can easily see this historical attraction of Sabzevar along the road.
Khosrow Gard minaret is a single mile that was built to guide caravans on the Silk Road and, like a lighthouse at sea, has been the guide for caravans on land.
Tomb of Imam Zadeh Yahya
This building is located at the intersection of Asrar and Beyhaq streets in Sabzevar and includes a domed interior, porch and minarets and two communication spaces. The dome of the mausoleum is covered with beautiful turquoise tiles and the facade of Beyhaq Street is decorated with very exquisite tiles. Apparently, the oldest part of the building is the dome of the house, which is built with a square plan and four porches in a special style of eighth and seventh century architecture. The decorations of the facade of the tomb were installed in 1380 AH and its interior is decorated with tiles, plaster, stone and mirror work. This place is now respected and considered as a shrine and is also a historical tourist place. This work was registered as one of the national works of Iran on October 1, 2001 with the registration number 4036.
Sabzevar historical mosque
Sabzevar historical mosque is a building located on the eastern outskirts of Sabzevar, which belongs to the 8th century AH.registered on December 17, 1976 with the registration number 1317 as one of the national works of Iran and consists of four main rooms (central space) with a dome above it and a large porch in front of the building. The historical mosque of Sabzevar was originally the monastery of several elders of Sarbdariyeh and later it was used as a place for the prayers of the great feasts. This place has been a place of worship that the people of Sabzevar have been going to for a long time to hold Eid and Friday prayers.
Tomb of Mullah Hadi Sabzevari
The building of this tomb is located on the south side of Kargar Square in Sabzevar. The original building of the tomb was built in 1883. Other changes in the building occurred during the Qajar period.
Sabzevar Grand Mosque
Sabzevar Grand Mosque is one of the oldest mosques in Sabzevar, which was built during the Sarbadaran period. Sabzevar Mosque with an area of about four thousand square meters, including the porches of the qibla, north, courtyard, nave and porch is located on the southern edge of Bayhaq Street in the city. On both sides of this part, naves with high multiplicative arches have been created simultaneously with the construction of the south porch. In the corridor on the east side of the north porch of the mosque, there are inscriptions in the form of inscriptions from the Safavid period with the dates of 979 and 1136 AH. AH is about the observance of the population of Sabzevar and an order from Shah Tahmasb Safavid. The main decorations of Sabzevar Grand Mosque are seven-color tiles and brick tiles. This building shows the architectural features of the eighth century AH. During the reign of Reza Shah, the entrance of this mosque was destroyed after some changes in the structure of the city and Bayhaq Street, and then it was rebuilt by Seyyed Mohammad Eshraghi, the architect.
The minaret of the mosque
This mosque is located in the middle of the ancient village of Khosroshir. What is left of this great mosque today are the rafters on both sides of a porch 11 meters deep and 6 meters wide that the roof and wall of the qibla have collapsed. The main altar of the mosque is located at the end of the porch, which at present, only the lower part of it remains. Next to the remains of the eastern nave about 60 years ago, there were brick minarets on the body of which, inscriptions in Kufic script and cross-brick ornaments were broken and knotted. The reason for this naming is the existence of the minaret. Some experts consider this building to be among the architectural works of the patriarchal era and at the same time as the Varamin Grand Mosque. The surviving short works of it are also considered as a valuable work, and it has been registered in the list of national works under number 2093.
Demon House Fire Temple
The house of the demon is a fire temple and is probably one of the architectural buildings of the Sassanid era. This place was used from the Sassanid period to the Seljuk period and had a ritual application. The way of archery of Sabzevar fire temple is unique in its kind, the plan of which is comparable with the plan of Takht-e-Soliman fire temple in Azerbaijan. This building is one of the interesting buildings in Fashtnagh village.
Chartaghi “House of Demons” is another solitary Chartaghi in Iran, which is located in the remote mountains northwest of Sabzevar in Khorasan province and on the summit of hard and impassable rocks. Chartaghi Khaneh Div is another example of a single Chartaghi in Iran with a symmetrical four-sided shape. This dome and large parts of the pillars and arches have been destroyed over time. The four sides of the building, like other single chartagia in Iran, have an open view without any doors or windows or obstacles. The physical features and architectural features of the building show that it is contemporaneous with other single Chartaghi in Iran and is about 2000 years old.
Mir Muzaffar Fire Temple
The oldest architectural work in Khoshab is the remains of a fire temple in the village of Baba Langar, which according to pre-Islamic architectural evidence. This fire temple is located on the top of a high mountain in the mountain range of Asqalan overlooking the surrounding plains. The building materials are mortar, stone and mortar. 100 million years old fossils can be seen on the walls of this fire temple. These fossils can be seen around the fire temple. The fire temple is located in the form of four arches on stone ridges with a height of about two hundred meters and the materials used in it are stone carcasses that are supported on top of each other with gypsum mortar.
These refrigerators belong to the Qajar period and were used in that period. Each refrigerator is made up of pool sections, a domed tank and high walls. The high walls of the freezer prevented the water from heating up in the summer. The refrigerators are conical in shape and its wall thickness decreases at the bottom by 5 meters and at the top. Its walls and floor are made of bricks and the ice pit is about 5 to 10 meters deep and has a radius of about 4 to 6 meters.
Faramarz Khan Caravanserai
Faramarz Khan Caravanserai was built for the pilgrims of Imam Reza (AS) during the Qajar period. The builder of this caravanserai was Haj Faramarz Khan Sabzevari. This caravanserai was also known as Robat Kanoon. There is a place for stables behind the cells. At present, part of Robat Kanoon is used as an anthropological museum.
This tomb belongs to Maulana Kamaluddin Kashefi, known as Sabzevari preacher. Also, the mentioned tomb was built in 1504 AD (Timurid era).
Adineh or Pamanar Mosque is the oldest mosque in Sabzevar, whose original foundation dates back to the middle of the ninth century AD. In this mosque, a minaret has been built that moves like the minaret of Isfahan and is about 17 meters high. The mosque takes its name (Pamanar) from this minaret.
Sabzevar Oil Museum
This museum is located on Dr. Fatemi Street. Oil storage and transportation tools and equipment are on display.
This village is located 35 km east of Sabzevar and on the side of the main Sabzevar-Neishabour road. Its climate is relatively hot in summers and cold and dry in winters. The village of Zafaranieh is at least more than 5 centuries old. In this village, there are Ab Anbar, Shah Abbasi caravanserai, Yakhodan and the old castle, which are considered as one of the remarkable historical attractions of Sabzevar.
Citadel of Aqa Qale Sabzevar
This building is one of the historical monuments related to the patriarchal period, which is located eighty kilometers northwest of the city. A complex including a citadel and a castle, the purpose of which was to create a city in the style of Soltanieh Zanjan.
“Sabzevar City Museum” is a collection of past events and tools that have been used in the past and today with the advancement of technology are out of use and have joined the museum, works that sometimes exist in the treasury of some families similar to them and reflect the realities of the past and history. .
This museum with an area of about 670 square meters and about 500 works from the first millennium BC to the contemporary era, which has not neglected the names of the martyrs and has dedicated a section to the martyrs and their wills, including Martyr Ahmad Nazif, the youngest student martyr of the country who bequeathed to his sister Learn the Quran and continue the path of the martyrs.
Oskooi Garden House
Sabzevar Oskooi Garden House is located 4 km west of Sabzevar in Abaresh village. The total area of this place is ten hectares and its mansion is built in the middle of the garden. The mansion is built on two floors and consists of a basement, a porch, a pool house, a water tank, a kitchen, a windbreak and.. The first floor consists of spaces such as the east and north columned halls, the reception hall, living rooms and so on. Among the decorative elements of this building, we can mention the brickwork of the facade of the building, the bedding of the columns, the pool house and the painting on the bedding of the pool house. This garden and the mansion between it belong to the Qajar period and its owner is the Oskooi family.
Tomb of Najmuddin Kobra
This village is located 100 km from Sabzevar city (on the way of Chamanbid road to Golestan). This village is one of the semi-arid areas and its winter is very cold and its summer weather is hot and it does not have much access to water resources.
The village is centrally longitudinal and its houses are built along the two aqueducts “Arab” and “Anjalli”. These aqueducts in ancient times were a factor in the formation of the village and are now dry.
Seven Innocents Korujdeh
The tomb of the Imams of Korujdeh, known as the Seven Innocents, is located north of the village of Korujdeh in Jovein.
In Marah al-Baldan, it is stated that seven Imams are buried there, and a dome and a porch have been built on their tombs by the Safavi rulers. On the front of the entrance, there are three inscriptions that indicate the restoration of the building in 1337 AH.
The interior of the tomb is octagonal with a two-storey arch on its three sides. Among the decorative elements inside the building are paintings of flowers and plants that have decorated the corners of the interior.
The most important inscription of the tomb is located under the dome, the theme of which is Salawat and Ayat of the Qur’an, and the date written on it is 819 AH. According to these dates, the tomb was founded during the Teimuri period and restored during the Safavi period.
The tomb of the Imams of Korujdeh, which is known as the Seven Innocents, is one of the shrines that is of great importance in the Jovein region. The green dome of this tomb invites pilgrims from the main road and from a distance.
Shir Ahmad area is located 5 km southeast of Sabzevar and its maximum height is 1381 meters in Avash mountain and minimum height is 915 meters in the westernmost part of the shelter and at the exit of Kal-e-Shor margin. In terms of relative position, it is 75 km away from Neishabour city and 90 km away from Bardaskan city.
Being located between the two transit roads of Sabzevar-Mashhad and Sabzevar-Bardaskan with a distance of less than 2 km has created a special situation so that its educational-research and recreational values are more considered by the people.
The sanctuary is located between 36° to 36° 11′ northern and 57°42´ to 58° 30´ east meridians.
ایران هتل آنلاین